Business name: Mind(full) Marketing
Mission: To remove the burden of digital marketing so you can focus on what’s really important.
Bio: A boutique marketing agency based in Nashville that serves small businesses and their digital needs.
Happenings: I just started teaching a community yoga class at the Monroe Street Public Library. Mindfulness is a huge part of my life, and business model, and I'm excited to offer a free beginner class. It's pretty amazing to watch people experience asana for the first time and learn how to incorporate these practices into their lives. Powerful stuff!
1) Who is your favorite superhero: Does Indiana Jones count?
2) Favorite sports team: I’m from Massachusetts, so I think I’m supposed to always answer Tom Brady, to everything.
3) Go-to Nashville restaurant: The Old School Nashville.
4) If you were stranded on a desert island and only had one album to listen to, it would be: Creedence Clearwater Revival Chronicle, Vol. 1
5) Favorite thing about working in a co-op working environment: Being surrounded by so many innovative entrepreneurs. It keeps me inspired and also makes me feel slightly more hip.