Business name: Streaming Promotions
Mission: Connecting Music to Community through Playlist Promotions
Short bio: Founded in 2015, Streaming Promotions has been a trailblazer and innovator in music consumption promotion. Our continued research and retooling on behalf of our clients has proven sustained growth and success to over 650 clients. Our founders and long standing employees have worked for world renowned leaders in the industry, such as Ticketmaster, Live Nation, 13 Management, and Big Machine Label Group, William Morris Endeavor, and Warner Music. We have promoted campaigns to millions of fans through the advent of social media and through fan clubs, and effectively managed and reported data to executives while keeping focus on the artist brand. We've taken these years of experience and focused our sights on streaming services.
1) Who is your favorite superhero: The Flash
2) Favorite sports team: Kentucky Wildcats, primarily basketball… but sadly football too.
3) Go-To Nashville restaurant: Sedona Taphouse
4) If you were stranded on a desert island and only had one album to listen to, it would be: This is an impossible question, but probably “August and Everything After” - Counting Crows
5) Favorite thing about working in a co-op working environment: The ability to have space that “just works” and doesn’t require much thought about maintenance. There’s always a conference room or meeting space available and we have our own office to get work done. It makes a lot of sense for a business our size.